NQ4|Breathable Lace Hair System with 0.04mm Poly Skin Around Perimeter and Cross Section in Center | Easy to Work With
|French Lace in Center with 2'' PU Around
|8" X 10"/ 7" X 9"/6" X 8"
|A to CC
|100% Medium light
|100% Indian Human Hair
|Soft, breathable and durable,Easily fixed
|Can be Customized
|Shipment takes place about 2 working days. If you would like us to cut the base size down or cut and style the hair before shipment, please allow an additional 3-5 working days.
|If you ask us to cut down the base size or cut the hair or make any alteration to the hair system before shipment then please know the hair pieces for men cannot be returned for a refund.
The Atoupee NQ4 hair system has a hybrid base of French lace interior and a 0.04-0.06mm poly skin on the perimeter, and a cross-section in the center. This base construction allows the scalp to breathe during hot weather or while working out. Also, the poly skin section makes it super easy for you to apply tapes or glue, making the adhesive removal process a lot easier. The hair density is around 100%, medium light, and it is for people who like thin hairstyles. The hairline area uses a graduation technique, and the hair density in the front increases gradually and creates a beautiful, natural appearance. You can expose your hairline with NQ4 with no problem at all.
The hair length is a standard 6'', and it has a natural 30mm slight wave to it. This makes it very easy to blend with your own hair.
It is made freestyle. You can style it easily if you want to add a left-side part, a right-side part, or a combed-back style, etc.
The size comes in 8''x10'', and it can be cut smaller. The smallest size it can be cut down to is 6''x 8''.
The hair material used for NQ4 is Indian human hair.
3 Steps to Attach Mono Hair Systems
- Preparing: shaving the area on top of your head to create a smooth surface where will apply the adhesive.
- Applying the adhesive: it (glue or tape) needs to be applied to your scalp, or on the hair system.
- Position hair system: starting by gently sticking the tip of the system in the center of the forehead, slowly continue sticking the system in a gradual rolling back movement, making sure that it’s even on each sides, until it comes sit nicely all the way to the back, covering the whole shaved area.Then wait for styling.
- Do not soak this hair system in water for a long time
- Leave-in conditioner is recommended. Do not apply conditioner to the base
- When the adhesive getting loose, please remove the system and have a thoroughly clean & re-attach
30 days return
We offer returns for products without customization. Furthermore, the products without using and washing could be returned for a full refund within 30 days Please contact our customer service if you require more information.
In stock items will be ready to ship 1-3 business days. If you choose to cut your hair base please allow 3-5 business days.
Shipping will be fulfilled with DHL/Fedex,shipping time about 5-7 business days.
Base Free Trim
We offer base free trim service!
It's can be trimmed according to your size, so that you can receive the hair system and use it directly.
HOW TO APPLY A HAIR SYSTEM
- Clean the hair thinning area.
- Brush the adhesive.
- Remove the backing from the tape.
- Attach the hair system.
- Haircut and Styling.
- Spray a light mist of water to help restyle the hair.
HOW TO APPLY A HAIR SYSTEM
- Our Hair System have the most natural front hairline and is easy to wear, tape and clean, offers you a transparent and super thin skin feel. Atoupee supply the easiest solution for men who are experiencing hair loss, All of our hair system can be shipped as soon as possible.