M27+ |Fine Mono with Lace Front and Skin back and sides Stock Hairpieces for Men | Long Hair Freedom Style
Out of stock
|Base Type||Fine mono with thin skin perimeter and lace front|
|Base Size||8" X 10"|
|Hair Length||8 inches|
|Hair Density||110% Medium-light|
|Hair Type||100% Indian Human Hair|
|Advantage||Breathable, durable，natural hairline|
|Manufacturing Method||Hand Tied|
|Can be Customized||YES|
|Delivery||Shipment takes place about 2 working days. If you would like us to style the hair before shipment, please allow an additional 3-5 working days.|
|Kind Reminder||If you ask us to cut down the base size or cut the hair or make any alteration to the hair system before shipment then please know the hair pieces for men cannot be returned for a refund.|
This hair systems is made with fine mono top, skin perimeter and french lace front with an invisible transitional hairline.
The fine mono is more durable than french lace because of its woven nature, especially for the hot weathers. And it has a base that is easy to clean and attach. The bleached knot is used at the front of the French lace to keep your real hairline. These men's hairpieces come in a medium-light density which is a common density for men and can also be parted in any direction because the hair is in freestyle.
3 Steps to Attach Mono Hair Systems
- Preparing: shaving the area on top of your head to create a smooth surface where will apply the adhesive.
- Applying the adhesive: it (glue or tape) needs to be applied to your scalp, or on the hair system.
- Position hair system: starting by gently sticking the tip of the system in the center of the forehead, slowly continue sticking the system in a gradual rolling back movement, making sure that it’s even on each sides, until it comes sit nicely all the way to the back, covering the whole shaved area.Then wait for styling.
- Do not soak this hair system in water for a long time
- Leave-in conditioner is recommended. Do not apply conditioner to the base
- When the adhesive getting loose, please remove the system and have a thoroughly clean & re-attach
This policy is designed to ensure that you are clearly aware of our shipping policies and procedures. By ordering from this store you accept the policies contained herein.
A. Shipping Costs And Tariffs
Order value less than $100，shipping fee is $40.
Order value more than $100，shipping fee is free.
There is no tariffs for shipping
B. Transit, Handling & Order Cut Off Time
Generally, shipments are in transit for 5-7 business days. Order cut-off time will be 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (New York). Order handling time is 2-3 business days (Monday to Friday).
C. Delivery Terms
Generally we use DHL and FedEx to deliver the products.
D. Change Of Address
We cannot change the delivery address once it is in transit. If you need to change the place to deliver your order, please contact us within 24 hours of placing your order at email@example.com or Call /WhatsApp Us at +8618561738950.
If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched. If an order has already been dispatched, please refer to our refund policy.
F. Parcels Damaged In Transit
If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with next steps.
30 days return
We offer returns for products without customization. Furthermore, the products without using and washing could be returned for a full refund within 30 days Please contact our customer service if you require more information.
In stock items will be ready to ship 1-3 business days. If you choose to cut your hair base please allow 3-5 business days.
Shipping will be fulfilled with DHL/Fedex,shipping time about 5-7 business days.
Base Free Trim
We offer base free trim service!
It's can be trimmed according to your size, so that you can receive the hair system and use it directly.
HOW TO APPLY A HAIR SYSTEM
- Clean the hair thinning area.
- Brush the adhesive.
- Remove the backing from the tape.
- Attach the hair system.
- Haircut and Styling.
- Spray a light mist of water to help restyle the hair.
HOW TO APPLY A HAIR SYSTEM
- Our Hair System have the most natural front hairline and is easy to wear, tape and clean, offers you a transparent and super thin skin feel. Atoupee supply the easiest solution for men who are experiencing hair loss, All of our hair system can be shipped as soon as possible.